The loa dictates that you simply attract everything you concentrate on. However this spiritual law is just one bit of the puzzle. You have to consider other, essential spiritual laws and regulations, most of which transcend the loa.
These bits of information, our interpretation below of 13 fundamental spiritual laws and regulations, are caused by our extensive empirical research. The majority of the 13 are directly from the loa. We think that these laws and regulations affect everybody, just like gravity affects everybody on the planet regardless of what their belief inside it.
Understanding and benefiting on many of these spiritual laws and regulations can help you live your greatest potential and revel in more satisfaction, satisfaction, happiness, and pleasure inside your existence.
1. Law of greater-self/soul influence over personality: Your soul’s agenda, spanning multiple lives, supersedes your personality demands if individuals demands contrast together with your soul’s intentions. Everybody includes a greater-self/soul, yet you have to try to obtain more in contact with it to get the knowledge and tips you seek. The data and tools within our Direct Your Future e-package can help you be in contact with yours.
2. Law of subconscious personality domination: The values, fears, and protection of the subconscious rule your existence. The graphology tools within our Direct Your Future ™ e-package will help you find out more about your subconscious and it is hidden values, fears, and protection.
3. Law of reincarnation: Your soul, not your personality, selects to incarnate over and over in the world and elsewhere to understand and love.
4. Law of predestination/personal fate/future: All souls choose their major predestined conditions and occasions of every version just before incarnating, despite the fact that the present existence personality is frequently unaware of individuals options and even when the present existence personality does not have confidence in predestination/personal fate/future.
No-one can cheat their fate. Sometimes fate comes knocking at the door, in other cases you have to try to satisfy your fate. Within the situation from the latter, you frequently meet your future by doing or starting what feels most basic, for much better or worse.
5. Law of karma: All you released (intent, thought, action, etc.) will go back to you (within this existence, or even more likely inside a future existence) even when you do not have confidence in karma.